You can become Disability Confident by recruiting and retaining disabled people and people with health conditions for their skills and talent.
Being Disability Confident could help you discover someone your business just can’t do without.
DISABILITY CONFIDENT COMMITTED
Disability Confident Committed
IDEAL4U INSURANCE is Disability Confident Committed.
Over 7 million people (17.5%) of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition.
It can benefit your business by:
- Enabling you to draw from the widest possible pool of talent
- Enabling you to secure high quality staff who are skilled, loyal and hard working
- Saving time and money on the costs of recruitment and training by reducing staff turnover
- Helping you keep valuable skills and experience
- Reducing the levels and costs of sickness absences
- Improving employee morale and commitment by demonstrating that you treat all employees fairly.
Aims and Objectives
Through Disability Confident, the government is working with employers to:
- Challenge attitudes towards disability
- Increase understanding of disability
- Remove barriers to disabled people and those with long term health conditions in employment
- Ensure that disabled people have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations
© 2018 IDEAL4U INSURANCE SERVICES LTD, Registered in England and Wales Number: 8014955 is Authorised & Regulated by the FCA, Financial Conduct Authority (587238)